What is your passing rate?
Having helped over 1000 students, our passing ratio is about 95%.
If I fail do I have to pay for class again?
You can come to class 6 times within a year.
How much does the exam cost?
$100. See more at our course overview.
How many questions are on the exam?
What is required to be to become a licensed public adjuster in Illinois?
Where do I register for the Illinois public adjuster exam?
- Illinois Insurance
- View Exams – on right hand side
- PubAdj17 – You can choose English or Spanish version. (I recommend English for all students, since we teach it in English)
- Make an account if you do not already have one
- Log-in and choose from 3 out of 5 locations near you
After I pass my exam how do I obtain my license, what forms to I have to submit?
- Public Adjuster License Application-PA-1 – $250 Fee
- Surety Bond of credit in the amount of $20,000. This can cost roughly $200-$300.
- Written contract
- Fingerprints – License will not be issued until required background check has been completed. BioMetric Impressions is located in our building for your convenience – $60 fee
John Podgorny was the professor teaching the class and honestly was so clear with all his explanations! He made the exam so easy to pass! If you need to pass your Public Adjuster Test please register here! They will teach you everything you need to know! My money was very very well spent!